2013 was a great year, and although I know it’s not over, I wanted to share my some Top 5 lists from different categories. If something life altering happens in the next week, I will be sure to edit the lists. I would love to hear your Top 5 lists from any of these categories, or from ones that you make up!
To be clear, these are all things that have been relevant since January 1st, 2013. Top albums, TV shows, etc. are just the ones that have affected me the most this year, not necessarily brand new in 2013. The items within categories are not ordered with importance, either. It was hard enough to narrow things down to five!
Don’t forget that you guys voted on this! I calculated everything and these were the winners. I was pretty surprised at the results, actually!
1) “Warrior” – Ke$ha
2) “Safe Travels” – Jukebox The Ghost
3) “Bleed American” – Jimmy Eat World
4) “Ceremonials” – Florence + The Machine
5) “Horrorscope” – Eve6
Songs To Dance To
1) “Die Young” – Ke$ha
2) “I Love It” – Icona Pop
3) “Blurred Lines” – Robin Thicke
4) “Punching In A Dream” – The Naked & Famous [dancing]
5) “Timber” – Ke$ha & Pitbull
Outfits & Accessories
1) Ruffled bottoms
2) Beetlejuice leggings
3) Galaxy leggings
4) Sequined tunic
5) Jump From Paper purse
1) It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia
2) Arrested Development
4) The League
5) Parks And Recreation
Photos I Took
Weird Things I Did
1) Cussing out Ric Flair
2) Chasing an inflatable ice cream cone down the beach
3) Wearing a unicorn mask in the ocean
4) Gas station tacos on top of a Jeep
5) Wearing an “excessive” amount of temporary tattoos
Interactions With Strangers
Street Art Projects
Lyrics & Quotes
1) “It just takes some time, Mary girl you’re in the middle of the ride. Everything will be just fine. Everything will be alright.” – Jimmy Eat World / Michelle Swetnam
2) “Mary! You’ve been here for five minutes, and you already got glitter every day.” – Charlotte Boyer
3) “Well, you must realize, Harriet, knowing everything won’t do you a bit of good unless you use it to put beauty in this world.” – Golly
4) “I keep dancing on my own.” – Robyn
5) “Say my name, as every color illuminates. We are shining, and we will never be afraid again.” – Florence Welch
1) I can survive being single and don’t need to date anyone
2) Without structure, I revert to laziness. So, in the absence of it, I must create it.
3) The things that I really want are going to take a lot of work.
4) I’m not living in a healthy way.
5) I can have a good time by myself.