Happy Wednesday, you gorgeous human! How is your week going? I hope you’re having fun and being productive.
This weekend, Cristen and I are going to be selling our art (and crafts) in our tent at a Baltimore street festival called Hampdenfest. If you’re local, I’d love for you to come say hi! If I’m not enough of an incentive for you, I recommend checking out the toilet bowl race. It’s pretty excellent. What are you getting into this weekend?
Did you complete the Thank You Note Challenge I posted yesterday? It’s never too late!
Here are some things that have been making me happy lately:
1. Receiving a glitter bomb in the mail from my friend, Beard (AKA Jason)
2. Cristen making a circle face of me (spoiler alert: that’s not really my face!)
3. Posting my photos on Red Bubble and Society6 (you can buy pouches, pillows, phone cases and more!)
4. Visiting the Pagoda in Patterson Park with Judy, complete with this gorgeous spiral staircase
5. Finding this Maryland-themed door during my explorations for colored doors (thanks to Marsha for telling me about this one!)
6. Colorful pinwheels
7. Making magnets for Hampdenfest this weekend
8. Visiting the Botanical Garden in DC with Joe on our anniversary
9. Also visiting the DEA Drug Museum in Arlington, VA with Joe
10. Finding a gorgeous fence at the end of a very long day
For more colorful posts, consider following me on Instagram or my Pinterest board “Keep Life Colorful“, and Inspiration For Your Inbox (a 30-day e-mail subscription to boost your mood) is still on sale for $6!
What’s on your happy list this week?