Happy Wednesday, you gorgeous human! How is your week going? I hope you’re having fun and being productive.
This weekend, Cristen and I are going to be selling our art (and crafts) in our tent at a Baltimore street festival called Hampdenfest. If you’re local, I’d love for you to come say hi! If I’m not enough of an incentive for you, I recommend checking out the toilet bowl race. It’s pretty excellent. What are you getting into this weekend?
Did you complete the Thank You Note Challenge I posted yesterday? It’s never too late!
Here are some things that have been making me happy lately:
1. Receiving a glitter bomb in the mail from my friend, Beard (AKA Jason)
2. Cristen making a circle face of me (spoiler alert: that’s not really my face!)
3. Posting my photos on Red Bubble and Society6 (you can buy pouches, pillows, phone cases and more!)
4. Visiting the Pagoda in Patterson Park with Judy, complete with this gorgeous spiral staircase
5. Finding this Maryland-themed door during my explorations for colored doors (thanks to Marsha for telling me about this one!)
6. Colorful pinwheels
7. Making magnets for Hampdenfest this weekend
8. Visiting the Botanical Garden in DC with Joe on our anniversary
9. Also visiting the DEA Drug Museum in Arlington, VA with Joe
10. Finding a gorgeous fence at the end of a very long day
For more colorful posts, consider following me on Instagram or my Pinterest board “Keep Life Colorful“, and Inspiration For Your Inbox (a 30-day e-mail subscription to boost your mood) is still on sale for $6!
What’s on your happy list this week?
The foggy autumn mornings, your cheerful self, getting a mini zine done in a timely fashion, my new grey velour hoody, the first cup of coffee…these are making me happy this morning.
I wish it was full out autumn here, but it’s not yet. Congrats on your zine! Have a beautiful day, Carroll.
OKAY SO FIRST OF ALL I’M REALLY JEALOUS YOU VISITED THE DEA MUSEUM!
Shannon and I work like, 3 seconds away and keep talking about going but haven’t been yet. Seriously. WTH?!
Secondly, selling photography on Society6 – GENIUS. I honestly didn’t even know that was an option. Definitely looking into it for some side cash…
Here’s my weekly happy list: http://www.kelseyespecially.com/2015/09/things-making-me-happy-this-week-26/
Hahah, you should definitely go! They close at 4, but it’s free and really weird and interesting! And thanks, yeah you should try it! You don’t get too much money from it or anything, but if enough people are buying it I’m sure it would add up.