Hey! How’s life? I’m stressed, but happy at the same time. I’m stressed because I’m doing so much, but they’re all thins I love to do so it’s ultimately a good kind of stressed. I hope you’re doing well! If you’re feeling low, you might want to check out my recent post with 100 Things To Do When You’re Feeling Down, or save it for the next time! It’s a good tool to have bookmarked.
If you’re in America, you might be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow. I’m honestly not a huge fan of the holiday, partly because of personal memories but mostly because of the actual history that accompanies the occasion. I’m going to Joe’s parents’ house and am excited to hang out with them and eat good food, but really I hope that you use this day to make note of everything you appreciate in life… and that you keep that gratitude going throughout the year! What are your plans?
Speaking of gratitude, did you see my post with 10 Ways To Keep A Happy Journal? Don’t forget you can sign up to get a free e-course on gratitude below!
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. The balloons I hang on my bedroom door
2. Getting locks (with a great love story) from out of state to add to my Love Lock
(send me yours!)
3. The best photo of my coven in existence
4. Dinos who party like they never went extinct
(a wonderful gift from Janice)
5. Deciding to make my own cloud on a clear day
6. Attending Judy’s Divorce Party with decorations that say “Bye Felicia”, 99 red balloons, and a ball and chain cake
7. Working in my art journal for the first time in forever
8. Buying myself some fake sunflowers to cheer myself up
9. Photos of me learning with confetti in my hair
10. My Gummy Bear Tarot cards
[Extra Sparkle] * Making a taco bar for everyone at Joe’s house (read: cooking by myself without burning anything down or supervision!) * Caffeine * Being able to video chat with people all over the world * When Bug crawls on me for Tummy Time * Getting hit on at the grocery store * Joking that my book is actually on masturbation * People telling me I should have my own talk show * Someone telling me she was “Fangirling” over me! * Lisa Frank stickers * Absurd gif responses via text * Soup in a bread bowl * Amy Poehler’s existence
What’s on your happiness list this week?