Part of being an empath means that when there is a large amount of suffering around me, I can end up experiencing physical pain. I’ve been sick for a bit now after all the horrible stuff has gone down in Baltimore (I’ve even developed a stye from all this crying!), but it’s times like this that it’s more important than ever to remember the happy things in life.
I’m hoping you are safe and happy. I’m off to a peace march.
1. Tulip season at Sherwood Gardens
2. Joe’s cat becoming a lot more cute and cat-like
3. How colorful my trash/recycling contents always are
4. Bright blooming flowers + cool focal points
5. Making happy sidewalk chalk
7. Collecting confetti off the floor from the Ke$ha concert
8. Bug’s daily reminders to work as hard as I nap
9. Love-themed installations
10. Spray paint projects
What’s on your happy list this week?