Last week was almost entirely consumed by my first burn ever at Playa Del Feugo, which I attempted to write about in detail here. This also means that a lot of the pictures I’m sharing today are from PDF, but I tried to focus more on the little details instead of the big picture! I hope you had a good time while I was gone! Fill me in on what you’ve bee up to in the comments!
Today the first batch of Mail Art Books are being shipped out to their new owners. It’s not too late to get your own! And speaking of mail, Round 3 of the Snail Mail Game Show appears to have started reaching their respective destinations.
The banner ad sale is still going on, and if you’re local, be sure to come out on Sunday for my sector of the international flash mob: The Bubble Parade! You can also check here for an event near you.
1. Colorful paint palettes
2. Silly guerrilla art installations
3. Seeing my first shooting star (ever) and Joe documenting it
4. Performing my yearly Mermaid Ritual
(see last year’s)
5. How excessively cute my boyfriend is
6. Rocket ships exploding with fire
7. A really important art piece by Maura and Jason
8. The fact that my favorite postal worker, J, paid me for my Mail Art Book in a money pouch full of nickels
9. Taking a minute to become a Barbie
10. Jelly bean patterned tent
What’s on your happy list this week?