This past week has been tough, but fun. This weekend I’m excited to do a giant yarnbomb installation in Baltimore and attend a burner event called Naughty Snowball in DC. What do you have planned for the weekend?
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. Rolling around in all the yarnbomb panels before Install Day
2. Colorful stars
3. People responding to my “What Are You Grateful For?” sign on the street
4. How Potato Head toys can totally defy traditional gender roles
5. Traveling through time by running my fingers through the confetti I collected at the Ke$ha concert this summer
6. Baking a rainbow cake and knitting with Leigh
7. Evidence that I truly kiss the clock at 11:11
8. Outtakes from photoshoots where you can totally tell I’m only wearing tights and a coat
9. Purple twinkle lights in Stu’s alley
10. Bug playing his drum kit
And yes there’s a giveaway today! Enter below to win a five-month subscription to We Love Colors tights!
What’s on your happy list this week?