Hi! Happy Spring to those of you north of the equator! I hope you’re having a great week. Mine is a mixed bag, but I’m trying to stay positive and focus on all the good– this post is a great place for that!
While I have you here, I want to remind you of all the ways you can currently participate on Uncustomary.org, because I think you’re really cool and I want to collaborate with your gorgeous self.
* Self Love Writing Prompts – I made a list of 50 self love themed writing prompts, and I’m starting a new series where I feature your answers to the prompts on my blog every other week. Click through for more details!
* World Art Day is coming up on April 15th, and I’m working on a post where I showcase murals/street art from all over the world! If you’d like to participate, simply respond to this e-mail with your name and city to let me know you’re interested by Friday! I’ll respond with more details, but basically you just need to get me a good quality photo of a mural in your city so I can share it on the blog!
* After lots of requests, I finally brought back sidebar advertisements on my site! That means you can promote your blog, business, or even your social media account to my creative and supportive followers. You can check out the different packages here.
* More requests influenced me to create a payment plan for my e-course! I definitely feel like I can help you build your self esteem, confidence, and worth on your journey of self love and happiness with my e-course, so if $87 in one go is going to break your budget, now you have the option of making a monthly payment for three months to make it easier. (Insert “…and if you order in the next ten minutes we’ll throw in this FREE spatula valued at $49.99!“)
* Also, you can now order my book on Amazon! It’s no longer on pre-order, they’ll send it right out! And the shipping is way more reasonable for international babes. And if you’re local, I’d love to see you at my book launch party on April 14th.
Okay! Now that that’s out of the way, let’s move on to some colorful eye candy photos…
Also, I know it’s not Thursday, but I wanted to share a cool throwback photo I found of me dying eggs as a child. Why am I so adorable?
[Extra Sparkle] * Putting things back where they go immediately after using them * People finding the gold glitter on the front cover of my book inside their copy * Being caught up on laundry * When my friends cook me food * Leaving up Happy Birthday banners year round * Brilliant ideas * Using jealousy to fuel my fire for personal development * New opportunities (and saying yes to them) * Meeting new enthusiastic artists * When cats love the toys you buy them * Soft shaved legs * Colorful row homes * Pink dreadlocks * Colorful umbrellas on the street
What’s on your happiness list this week?