Bathtub Party Day!
Did you know December 5th is Bathtub Party Day?! This is a pretty important unusual holiday, babes. Baths are pretty magical and great for relaxation, mindfulness, and self-love. Who says they have to be all dimly lit with rose petals, though? (I mean, they can be; that’s awesome, too.) They can also be a celebration! Party your naked butt off in the bathtub.
20 Ways To Celebrate Bathtub Party Day
1. Wear a party hat
2. Blow (soap) bubbles
3. Fill your tub with tiny white balloons instead of water
4. Use a bath bomb
5. Blast music
6. Bring some wine along
7. Hire a photographer
8. Fill the tub with rubber ducks
9. Hang a disco ball from the ceiling above the tub
10. Flop around in a mermaid tail
11. Invite a friend 😉
12. Hang twinkle lights around the ceiling
13. Screw water, fill the tub with confetti
14. Take the curtain off
15. Bring in some goggles from some deep-sea diving
16. Throw in some waterproof LED floaters
17. Stick an underwater disco light to the bottom of your tub
18. Put a slab of wood across the tub as a shelf so there’s more room for activities
19. Invite a pet who isn’t terrified of the water (is there an Otter-renting service anyone knows about?)
20. Make a shampoo Mohawk
PS – If you want a free printable list of 25 supplies you might want to stock up on for Bathtub Party Day, click below!
What are you waiting for? GO TAKE A BATH, SILLY! Or at least plan out your bathtub party. I want to hear all about your ideal bathtub party.
- Oh! And you also may be interested in this list of 50 Ways To Make A Bath Special!
Photos: Maura Housley