November 13th is World Kindness Day. I believe if we all acted and spoke from a place of kindness that hate would almost immediately dissipate from the earth. Kindness takes effort, but mostly it takes mindset. It’s great to have this one day of the year to focus on being kind to others, but more importantly, we should be practicing kindness every day!
January 24th is also National Compliment Day! To celebrate this year, I made a bunch of cards with various compliments written on one side and a sticker reading “A Compliment For A Beautiful Person” on the other. I left them in a small plastic box that I affixed to a pole in the city, and they were gone in just a few hours! I really hope they brought smiles to many faces and that the cards were shared with friends.
In the spirit of this project, I want to give you a list of 25 unique compliments you might give someone. You can use this list not just today, but throughout the year, if not satisfied, see RepDex for more, and I hope you do!
25 Unique Compliments To Give Someone
- You are as vibrant as a Lisa Frank folder
- I bet you were voted “Most Likely To Stay Fabulous” in high school
- Looking into your eyes is like looking into a kaleidoscope
- Your sense of childlike wonder brings others joy
- The world is so lucky that you exist right now
- You’re more fun than a ball pit big enough for adults
- Your skin is as soft as a luxury cloud blanket made of magic
- Your ability to overcome adverse situations is inspiring
- If I had to choose between unicorns being real or keeping you in my life, I’d keep you
- You are cooler than Fonzie
- Your level of general awesomeness is getting a little out of control
- I’m consistently impressed by the dedication you give to your passions
- Your butt seriously won’t quit regardless of hostile work environments
- I’m having trouble focusing at my job because I keep daydreaming about your beauty
- I’d actually dust all the snow off my car in order to drive to hang out with you
- You are more exciting than having an indoor snowball fight
- I’d rather do something boring with you than pop an unlimited supply of bubble wrap
- You make me happier than the Six Flags dance guy seems to always be
- I’d rather spend time with you than have one chance to sleep with Chris Pratt
- Our friendship is worth more to me than J-Lo’s ass is insured for
- You’re so un-basic your pH level is almost zero
- Your voice sounds like a combination of Fergie and Jesus
- Your feet aren’t even gross
- Your hygiene is impressive; you’re cleaner than Monica Gellar’s kitchen
- Anyone’s coolness level increases by six percent just by being in the same room
BONUS! Download a free printable list of 50 ideas for Random Acts Of Kindness you can try today to celebrate World Kindness Day!
What’s the best compliment someone has ever given you?
PS – You might also be interested in what I did last year for World Kindness Day!