How’s life going? We’re almost jumping into the last month of the year which is crazy. I hope November has treated you well. What are your goals for the last part of 2017? I’d love to know.
On [Black] Friday, I had a great time hosting an event to promote kindness where we painted rocks to leave and give as gifts to strangers as a purposeful decision to give back on a day of the year that seems to mostly be marked off for gimme gimme gimme feelings. I had a great turnout, and I can’t wait to share pictures with you. If you want to get in on some kindness, you still can with my 2nd Annual Baltimore Scarf Abandonment event! There’s thousands of people interested, and the packages are already pouring in. I’d love for you to be a part of it!
There’s some new themed jar kits in the shop for you to check out! There’s also lots of great stocking stuffers in there if you’re doing holiday shopping.
Pictures from last week:
[Extra Sparkle] * Watching squirrels be weird with Joe * Homemade smoothies * Feedback from Sarah * Booking 1:1 coaching sessions * Filming live videos for the Uncustomary Babes group * Garlands made of CDs hanging from trees * Feelings of relief * Vegan Thanksgiving foods * “Too Funny To Fail” documentary about “The Dana Carvey Show” * Great timing * When past me does something present me is really glad about * Finding out about the Postmates app * Rainbow Mason jars * Manic Pixie Dream Girl characters * Finally buying a microphone stand * Scheduling a podcast with an awesome babe in Hawaii * Organizing the crap out of the studio * Voice messages from Maura being as awkward as I hoped they’d be * My mom saying there are rabid dogs running all over my neighborhood * New curtains that make it look like a permanent sunset in my bedroom * Purposefully offensive country music with lyrics like “booty booty booty booty”
Things to check out online:
- Fake Apple Store (Improv Everywhere)
- Magical Daydream yarnbombed an entire street!
- 10 Wacky Ridiculous Ways To Practice Self-Love
- Dance like nobody’s watching…
- Kitten being brushed with a toothbrush
- Philly is getting a bar with a ball pit
- Homeless women in a fashion show
- Podcast with ChronicBabe
- People are shaming this body positive blogger for having skin removal surgery
- If you’re pole dancing without an inflatable unicorn, are you really pole dancing?
- Graffiti camp for girls
- Fuck You, Louis C.K.
- Chaoko is just herself; she’s not wearing a costume
- Would you take a bath with 50+ different glitters?
- Bearded men pose for “Duduoir” mermen calendar
What’s on your happiness list this week?
Sending you lots of love and glitter!