For this podcast, I wanted to address what self-care is as well as focus on a few groups of people who absolutely need to be practicing self-care! It’s so easy to skip over self-care on our lists of priorities, but it should really be very high on our priority list. Today, we’ll be focusing on self-care for empaths, entrepreneurs, and people with depression.
In this podcast, I talk about:
- Thinking we don’t have enough time
- How annoying it can be when someone tells us we have “too much free time”
- Prioritizing what’s important for us
- What an empath, entrepreneur, and depression is
- The benefits of being an empath and an entrepreneur
- The importance of recognizing depression is a real mental illness
- Tangible self-care tips for empaths, entrepreneurs, and people with depression
You can leave comments over there or let me know what you think of everything on this podcast. Feel free to share and bookmark the page, but I’ll be updating you every other Tuesday with reminders.
Lastly, if you’d like to apply to be an interviewee on Uncustomary Love, please fill out this form.