Every year on May 28th, you have the opportunity to celebrate Hamburger Day! Now here’s the question… do you?!
10 Ways To Celebrate Hamburger Day
- Go to a fancy burger place where you get to build your own burger and create your ideal sandwich from the meat to the cheese to the toppings with no judgments!
- Use hamburgers to inspire your outfits (sources below)
- Host a party where you serve burgers plus novelty things like cupcakes that look like burgers
- Bone up on some hamburger trivia so you can spew out facts all day
- Explore different ways to eat a burger, like a vegetarian burger or one made out of turkey meat, etc. toppings you would never usually get, or make your own cheese with a cheese cutter
- Check out your local establishments to see what kind of deals you can get for the holiday
- Take an epic nighttime road trip adventure to White Castle with your best friend
- Watch old Hamburgler videos on YouTube
- Get a bunch of burgers from different fast food restaurants and have a blind taste test with friends
- Watch Good Burger
Dress – ASOS // Purse – Amazon // Hair Bow – Happy Mills Etsy
How are you celebrating Hamburger Day?
Photos by: Maura Housley
Well, what do you know….we’re having hamburgers today!!!
Way to celebrate!!
Hi, I appreciate every bit of your efforts to let us know about hamburger Day. In fact, we’re going to study and research it as part of a half-yearly initiative supported by our website – https://meatballly.com/best-aprons/ and a group of partners.
I myself am a supporter of homemade food, because the same fast food seems unhealthy to me. But I wrote an entire study on fast food. A lot of interesting information here https://studydriver.com/fast-food/ you can learn about fast food, it helped me when I was just trying to learn more about this culture. After all, fast food is more than food, but also a culture of consumption in general. If you’re interested you can read a collection of essays on the subject here.