July 14th is National Nude Day! In my Body Positivity E-course I talk about the importance of naked time and how it relates to boosting self-confidence and positive body image. Today is a great day to start that practice!
10 Ways To Celebrate Nude Day
1. Go totally nude, including make-up, hair products, the works!
2. Go to a place where nudity is celebrated like a nudist colony or a strip club
3. Spend all day naked at home, even if you’re working
4. Have a photoshoot sans clothes
5. Get your body painted in a crazy cool way so you can’t even tell you’re nude
6. Dance in your birthday suit and let everything jiggle extra
7. Find a naked friend to spend the day with
8. Attend an art class with a nude model
9. Eat sushi off a naked person’s body
10. Organize a naked bike ride event
Are you comfortable naked? Does nudity bother you or do you find it natural?
Photos: Maura Housley