Hey! Is your ground covered in snow? Lots of places got snow this week, including Baltimore! I hope you’re staying warm.
Are you working on your holiday cards? If you’ve got an extra, you can trade it in for a zine! If you’re in the DC area, join us for a holiday card writing party tomorrow at the Postal Museum! And don’t forget that you can still vote for your favorite Bug photo! He meows his love.
+ the first snow in Baltimore
+ “The Stars Were Exploding” by Good Luck
+ planning for New Year’s Eve
+ organizing and making room for my clothes
+ winning a Pog Game at Blingo
+ reading the results from my blog survey
+ Natalie Tran being so right about the Microwave Olympics
+ mailing out winter presents and Monthly Marvels
+ Bug sleeping all night with a Push Pop
+ building a gingerbread house with Charlotte
+ dinner at Mi Pueblo with Ashley (and them having a guacamole cart!)
+ a beautiful pep talk from Marielle
+ getting drinks at Dooby’s with The Ashleys, Jason, and my dad after the Tacky Sweater Photoshoot
+ eating a one million dollar chocolate bar
+ gold glitter all over my green dress
+ Gala’s suggestions for how to make this week great
+ celebrating Cookie Day
+ re-doing my inspiration boards
+ Bug not being able to control himself around fuzzy yarn
+ USAF’s flash mob in DC
+ watching It’s Always Sunny’s Christmas DVD
+ shots of Fireball
+ 500 likes on Facebook (at 555 I’ll have a giveaway!)
+ 19 signs you’re doing better than you think
+ Great gifts from Trine in Norway
+ a successful Self Love link-up
+ being on track with holiday cards
+ Allison posting about her giveaway package
What’s on your happy list this week?
You have the best taste in music, and the best links.
What is Blingo?
Trying to stay warm with my fingerless gloves and hospital socks (one of the many pairs of socks they’ve given me while at the hospital for overnight stays or medical procedures), still having trouble. Wore two pairs of socks at work yesterday and still could not keep warm! Burrr.
– I just listened to Stars Were Exploding. Goooood. Very good.
– What are you planning for NYE 2013?
– I am jealous of your Pog game. What is Blingo?
– Your dad seems like such an awesome human being. (It must run in the family.)
– Did you post pictures of your inspiration board and I missed them? (If not, please post pictures some time!)
– I love flash mobs! The one you posted a video to gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes. Music can do such strange things to humans. So beautiful, the museum must have been a magical place to be at that time.