Self-Love Prompts is a series I started after creating a list of 50 self-love writing prompts. People like you select a prompt that speaks to them, work on it, and send me their response so I can share it with you guys!
We’re continuing on this series with Kati. I’m excited to have her contributing to this series by answering the prompt, “What Qualities Do You Deserve In A Romantic Partner?” She lets her mental illnesses know why she’s way more than them, and I think that’s an important thing for anyone with a mental or physical illness to do.
What Qualities Do You Deserve In A Romantic Partner?
– I deserve someone who is kind to me and to others
– I deserve someone who is generous, and who appreciates my generosity
– I deserve someone who loves and excepts the person I am as well as the person I am becoming
– I deserve someone who thinks I am absolutely gorgeous just as I am
– I deserve someone who puts clear effort into our relationship and into making me happy
– I deserve someone who will be silly with me
– I deserve someone who isn’t afraid to hold my hand and tell the whole world I’m his
– I deserve someone who respects the boundaries I have regardless of why I have them
– I deserve someone who loves me
[pextestim pex_attr_name=”Kati-Jane” pex_attr_img=”https://uncustomary.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/What-Qualities-Do-You-Deserve-In-A-Romantic-Partner-Self-Love-Prompts-Uncustomary-1.png” pex_attr_org=”Pinterest” pex_attr_link=”http://pinterest.com/katiecat131″ pex_attr_parallax=”disabled”]Katie-Jane is a young girl with huge dreams for herself and the world around her. She plans on studying musical theatre in New York in hopes of making her way to the Broadway stage. She lives a healthy plant-based lifestyle and enjoys spending time with some good friends or a good book.[/pextestim]
What qualities do you know you deserve in a romantic partner?
Are you interested in being part of the Self-Love Prompt Series? Select your prompt and send me an e-mail so I can give you more information!