50 Notes To Leave For Strangers
One of the questions I get asked a lot about guerrilla art is “What should I write?!” when they’re leaving a random act of kindness or a note for a stranger. These things come naturally to me, and I was just at one of Jessica’s Have A Nice Day events, where she gets people together to write nice phrases, quotes, or drawings on blank coffee sleeves or coasters and donates them to local cafes in Baltimore, so I was reminded of this request and decided to put a list together for people to use! And if these ideas won’t be enough for you, you can ask writers from an online paper writing service for more suggestions.
If you’re not in Baltimore and can’t come to one of my or Jessica’s kindness events, you can still make your own RAOKs and spread them out into the world. Check out this list of 103 ideas! And hey, now you can attach a cute little note along with it!
Photo: John Waire
1. Have a wonderful day!
2. You make the world a better place.
3. How are you so utterly fabulous?
4. I hope you feel as good as you look!
5. We’re all made of stardust, but your’s is extra sparkly.
6. Today is already extra good.
7. You raise everyone’s vibrations!
8. You are #1!
9. In case no one said it yet today, you’re great!
10. Wow! You are doing a great job!
11. If you ever sell your secret mojo recipe, I’ll buy a copy.
12. Live loudly!
13. You can start your day over whenever you want.
14. Thank you for all that you do.
15. You add significant value to this life.
16. The world is still beautiful.
17. You’re the want that I want (Oohh, honey)!
18. Love wildly!
19. I’m so glad you were born!
20. Wow! You look stunning today!
21. In case of emergency: DANCE!
22. You matter. A lot.
23. Today will be fabulous.
24. I was waiting for you.
25. Don’t forget the little things!
26. I can’t believe how amazing you already are.
27. Caution: Contains Magic
28. I’m so glad we get to be alive at the same time.
29. This is a good week to have a good week.
30. Smiling at strangers never goes out of style.
31. Create your own happy place.
32. You are beautiful.
33. You do an amazing job of being you.
34. Stop to take a minute and breathe.
35. You are enough.
36. Throw kindness around like confetti.
37. It’s your turn!
39. You’ve totally got this!
40. Hello! Is it me you’re looking for?
41. Love yourself first.
42. Your weirdness is your super power.
43. Keep searching for silver linings.
44. You are always the best at something.
45. Make magic everywhere.
46. I believe in you.
47. Do what you love more often.
48. Kindness looks great on you!
49. You’re a rock star!
50. You are loved!