Happy June!We’re almost half way through the year, and I like to take this month to revisit my goals and success for the year in between all the partying I do, because so many of my close friends have birthdays in June, including myself! I’m feeling a real difference between the idea of 26 and 27, and I’m kind of nervous things are about to get real! Haha. Queue Quarter Life Crisis, anyone? I’ll be okay. Anyway, don’t forget to join this giveaway to win $150 to Nordstrom while you still can, and pick yourself up one of my and Erika’s Mail Art books! You can also participate in my next event, even if you’re not local!
1. Yarnbombed flower pots outside of LovelYarns
2. Rocking pigtail buns
3. Visiting Graffiti Alley, and meeting a nice man named Mike
4. Adding mini bunting to holes in buildings
5. Leaving silly door knob hangers on my best friends’ doors
6. This writing
7. My sparkly blue leggings
8. This mini Polaroid photo from Playa *
9. This gorgeous bracelet from Jesse Janes Jewelry
10. This photo of us dinos destroying CampZilla **
What’s on your happy list this week?
This week I’ve loved eyeshadow, my new wig, lasagna and watching YouTube. Great list.
Ooooh, what’s your favorite color(s) of eyeshadow to wear?
I really like the blues and greens.
Yellow is always my favorite color forever, but I’m always drawn to blues and greens from a mermaid perspective. What’s your all time favorite color, babe?