I want to thank everyone who came to my webinar on Saturday. I decided to do it on Thursday and created everything, set it up, advertised it, and did it in 30 hours. I was pretty proud of myself despite the Google Hangout On Air technical difficulties (sorry about the lack of a replay option!). It was really fun, and I can’t wait to do more of them.
Speaking of fun, did you see yesterday’s blog post? Caylee and I are offering a bundle of our e-courses— two for the price of one! Pretty great deal, but it’s just till late tonight! And a general reminder that my e-course officially debuts on Friday which means you don’t have that much longer to get it at the pre-sale price of $30 off. Get it cheaper while you can!
Besides the webinar, I had a lot of fun this weekend at the 14th annual No Pants Subway Ride. I went to the DC version and met a lot of really great people– I even went to the After Party for the first time! You can expect more information and photos on that tomorrow.
Don’t forget to enter the We Love Colors Social Media Challenge! January’s is #BlueSmilingMonday, more information here.
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. Unicorn hair barette from Jenn
2. Hanging out all day with April
3. Seeing this smiley face on a window and stopping to ask the people on the porch if I could take a photo
4. How gorgeous this mermaid ten of hearts Tarot card is
5. This hilarious Babe Lincoln poster
6. Giant inflatable polar bear near my house
7. G is for glitter
8. Going through Gala Darling’s new Radical Self Love Coven Almanac after getting it bound
9. Partying pretty hard in blue to drink out of my new disco ball bottle
10. This nonsensical pink decoration I inherited from my great aunt like eight years ago
[Extra Sparkle] * Having fun on Periscope (are you following me yet?) * Blow drying my hair * Having breakfast with Jenn at One World Cafe * Binge-watching “Man Seeking Woman” on Hulu * Massage from Joe * Finding out April lives down the street from Joe * Free popcorn * Getting interviewed on WUSA9 * Crappy service that led to two vodkas, a cheeseburger, and tots for just $3.15 * Pay checks * Video chats * Scheduling my Bubble Wrap appreciation event * The orange foil that Qdoba wraps their tortillas in * Seeing the light at the end of the e-course tunnel * New episodes of It’s Always Sunny and New Girl * Bug in a box
What’s on your happiness list this week?