Weekly Happiness + Giveaway
I’m obviously really excited about the pre-launch of my first e-course. If you missed it, the pre-sale went live yesterday and you can check out the sales page for a discounted price! Get yourself an early present! I believe in this course. Let me know if you have any questions. Anyway–
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. Elaborate cosplay headpieces
2. Kitty shirts and velvet teal chairs
3. Floating plants and flowers
4. Bug telling me to stop stressing about my computer
5. Finishing the massive yarnbomb installation (and posing with my neon partner in crime, Robert)
6. Gorgeous Chinese restaurants
7. Dressing up with Joe for Naughty Snowball in DC
8. This fortune cookie
9. Homemade gingerbread house purse
10. Fun art bikes
And yes, I’ve got another Nordstrom giveaway for you today! Enter below to win $500!
[Extra Sparkle] * Fun costumes at the Rock And Roll Hotel in DC * Shopping with Charlotte all day * Getting my photo taken with Santa, as per my yearly tradition * How happy Indy is when he sees me * My New Year’s Eve dress coming in the mail * Loving texts from Joe * Having a surreal experience at a mini restaurant near my post office * Free candy * Awesome hotel rooms with giant lamps and couches * Getting room service * Charles taking me to a buffet * Meeting online friends in person * Caylee selling her first e-course * Getting funny DVDs from Good Will * Really friendly cab drivers * The movie “Home”
What’s on your happiness list this week?