Happy Thursday, babe! How’s your week going? Happy Fall to all my northern hemisphere friends (and Spring to the rest of you!), I made a list of 100 ideas to add to your Fall Bucket List if you want to check that out! And if you’re in the Baltimore area, I’d really love for you to come out to my Instagram Meet Up/Scavenger Hunt! Let me know if you’re coming, I’d love to hang out with you.
I’m also having a sale in my shop! 10% off your entire purchase over $5 using “FACEBOOKSALE”. If you subscribe to my newsletter, you got a coupon code for 20% off, just one of the benefits of signing up for my e-mail list! Oh, and there’s a bunch of new stuff for you to buy and all the older stuff has been reduced in price. Hop on over!
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. My mirrors and glitter pills on sale at Hampdenfest
(my first street festival)
2. Pretty red, white, and black balcony
3. Pigs handing out balloons
4. Mermaid necklace from Joe
5. Spotting The Cat In The Hat in public
6. Walking past this sidewalk chalk art in Canton
7. Stunning white doors with peeling paint
8. Blurry blue balloons
9. This extremely fancy little girl with exquisite manners
10. Bug hanging out with my stuffed dino
[Extra Sparkle] * unlimited shrimp at Outback Steakhouse * moving into Fall * mailing out all the We Love Colors tights for the giveaway * purchasing some blog tools that will help me grow my business * finding out Gordy is on Netflix * pigtails * seeing the interior of my book for the first time * Mastermind video chats * Halloween stuff in stores * singing Eve 6 at karaoke * turning myself into a Peanuts character * making new products * the trolling Christians Against Tattoos images
What’s on your happiness list this week?