Hello my loves! I know there’s a lot going on right now, so I want to break all the news down in terms of your current opportunities on Uncustomary!
1) Enter the giveaway to win a FREE enrollment to my e-course on self love.
2) Join in the Month Of Self Love Challenge for a chance to win a $100 coupon for my e-course on self love.
3) Pre-order my book, This Is About You, for a free audio book and $3 discount using “SPARKLE” at checkout
4) Get yourself my e-course, Self Love: The Key To Happiness for $14 off all month long with “MONTHOFLOVE”!
5) Meet me in person in Baltimore on Sunday for the You Are So Very Beautiful Guerrilla Art drop.
6) Get yourself a one-of-a-kind Bubble Wrap painted postcard.
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. Gorgeous decorated ceiling at the Paper Moon Diner
2. Close ups of stage lighting
3. Pastel building fronts
4. Terrible Coven photos
5. The screen that popped up at intermission at Lazerdong
6. Painted vanities in bathrooms
7. Prepping my Valentine snail mail
8. This amazing snow castle April built
9. Rainbow boa and tiara Janice mailed me
10. Elaborate insect installations
[Extra Sparkle] * Seeing a guy buy extra sensitive condoms, tobacco chew, and two Pepsi’s (romance isn’t dead) * Having wavy hair * Running into Eric * A dog being in a rock opera * The amazing technology of Uber, Lyft, etc. * Updating my iPod with new music * Being asked to do a podcast * Watching Ashley try to eat a sandwich the size of a football * Chris Pratt reminding everyone that there is no Plan B * Having a party involving 90’s tattoo chokers, wine, and Jock Jams * Sequined shorts * Taking a nap with my Blorg * Getting my phone fixed * Starting to do yoga at home * Booking our hotel for Heartburn * Mailing letters * Changing calendars over to February * Surviving Snowzilla * Alanis Morissette * Orange soda and tequila * Watching Mystery Men * Lacrosse skills paying off when it was time to shovel
What’s on your happiness list this week?