It’s the last happiness post of the year, and I’m not even sad. I’m excited for the transition into 2016, however fabricated that may be. I’m smack dab in the middle of my Saturn Return, and I’m really feeling it. All I want is to get where I want to go and enjoy the road trip on my way there. I hope you’re making these last days of the year count, just like I know you’ll make the next 367 count, too. I love you.
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. A collection of amazing knitted and crocheted panels from all over the world; (See more on the event page)
2. Visiting the giant yarnbomb installation I organized
3. Being the hottest Santa ever
4. World map mural
5. BFF massages
6. We Love Colors tights I dyed myself paired with clear jellies, neon floor, black light, and soap suds from fake snow
7. Cuntwhistle Manor: Christmas Edition
8. The Coven Does Christmas In Canton
9. Bug being obsessed with my new light tent
10. A local restaurant who serves you in mismatched mugs
What’s on your last happiness list of 2015?