Oh heyyyy. How’s life treating you? I’ve been kind of depressed lately to be completely honest with you, but I’m trying to take care of myself and deal with how I’m feeling as best I can. Today is Candy Day— what’s your favorite candy? I love Kit Kats the most. Share yours in the comments!
I have two main reminders for you today:
- Don’t forget to sign up to be notified when my very first e-course is available! You won’t get an e-mail until then, so you don’t have to worry about spam. (Although, if you do want weekly e-mails you can subscribe to my regular newsletter— there’s another one coming out in the next 24 hours!)
- I’m now offering a service where you can write a Letter To Your Future Self! Feel free to share the link with your friends!
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. Watching the leaves change
2. Prototype for a product that hides your under eye circles
3. Paint palettes
4. Seeing a fellow mail artist’s work displayed at my favorite museum
5. Getting bundled up and watching The Goonies outside with Joe
6. Giant Legos
7. Painted pillars
8. Shoving my hand into a bin full of mini rubber ducks
9. Cristen bringing me a giant rubber duck to cheer me up
10. Being a goody goody gum drop
[Extra Sparkle] * Kissing the back of instant film * Juice smoothies * Troll doll party hats * Going through my to do lists like a bad ass * Organizing my closet * Having a much more decluttered bedroom and studio * A couple coming to a Halloween party as Flo and Jake from State Farm * Doing all my laundry * Finding my mermaid necklace after it being lost for a little bit * Fixing Bug’s mini drum kit * Brainstorming blog content * Wearing the silly digital props in Google Hangouts during the weekly Mastermind video chat * Being really excited about my upcoming e-course
Okay your turn!
What’s on your happiness list this week? Share that (and your favorite candy) in the comments!
What is your e-course about?
Self love and finding happiness!
Kit kats are def my favorite! Depression has a nasty habit of showing up for a lot of people this time of year, hang in there love <3
My seasonal depression doesn’t usually hit till January, this is more situational, but it’s very true. I’m glad you have the right choice in candy, gorgeous. I miss you.
Congrats on your upcoming e-course. My favorite candy is Twix, with Butterfinger a close second. I actually went to a Halloween party about three years ago as Flo from Progressive.
Twix is a good one! I’ve never liked Butterfingers and I don’t know why, they have such a fun name. Haha! I bet you killed it as Flo, that’s awesome. And thank you so much, I’m very excited about it!
Hey mary, really sorry to read that you have been depressed lately. You cheer so many people up, maybe it is time for you to recharge your own batteries. We will be ok for a while you know? Loads of love, emma. Ps. Really really love your site and your posts.you are a beautiful and wonderful lady.
Aw thank you so much, Emma! I appreciate that. I’m glad that I’ve helped cheer you up and I appreciate your support for taking care of myself. <3
Root Beer Barrels.