Yay! Keeping it moving! I seem to reach milestones when I’m out doing something really fun! (So that’s a lesson to recognize in my life.) Today I’m celebrating 444 “likes” on Facebook!
I will select a winner on Sunday, November 17th at 6pm EST. The winner will receive a surprise package from me!
– comment below with the last thing you celebrated (what and/or how)
– make sure your e-mail address is accessible within the comment form so I can contact you
– be a follower of Uncustomary Art on Facebook and/or Bloglovin‘
(If you win, I will e-mail you to ask for your snail mail address so I can send you the package.)
Thank you to everyone who makes these giveaways in honor of growth possible!
Edit: Allison won!
Hey, I last celebrated my birthday ins eptember, I didn’t do much because my family was working, but I went camping with me best friend it was so fun and we saw dead kangaroo and a dingo, that as kinda scary. And also they made me a cake (chocolate mud cake…mmmm… ), but they forgot the candle so we used leaves instead, (don’t worry, it’s save, trust me). Anyway that was so fun, so that’s that last thing I celebrated 🙂 u really hope I win it would be awesome. Oh and I don’t have Facebook
This morning I’ve been celebrating:
– seafoam green boots
– the wind picking up autumn leaves
– foster the people and the living end
– perfect temperature outside
… so basically, I’m celebrating a good morning.
The last thing I celebrated was my cousin’s birthday just last week, she turned 27!
I celebrated this morning’s snow flurries (our first of the year) with a hot cocoa from Dunkin’ and Christmas dvd’s by the fire, snuggied up with the poochies! 🙂
Celebrating my daughters 21st birthday
Today I am celebrating my reunion with my green scarf! Just in time for the flurries I didn’t see 🙂
Hi! I’m actually new around here, I just discovered your gem of a blog on Bloglovin’ and fell in love!
The last thing I celebrated was the first snow of this winter just this morning! I woke up bright and early to sleet, and just when I thought that was exciting enough, the ice started to become flakes and I raced outside with my camera to photograph my ducks and chickens and my mom and I played Frisbee with the dogs. It was a magical morning!
I would say last Wednesday. We generally have cake on Wednesdays because, well, it’s Wednesday and why not?
A couple of things I celebrated today included:
1. Fresh-baked bread from the oven (it sadly wasn’t homemade bread, but still there’s nothing like warm, golden brown bread on a chilly day, plus my roommate helped to celebrate the baked unveiling by singing about said bread) – Celebrated by, well, eating it
2. The joys of reading – Celebrated by finally picking up the books I’ve had on hold at the library, yahoo!
3. National Novel Writing Month (amended) – I am celebrating this month by challenging myself to write every day. Although it’s not a novel, I’ve been writing about something different each day since I started my challenge on Nov. 4 (late start). So far so good though, because I’m on day 9!
I celebrated the birthday of my best friend! She lives in another city, and even with hours of road between us, we manage to get together in person for the important moments.
Last thing I celebrated was my friend’s birthday! Just last Sat night! A couple of other friends and I helped with the birthday surprise at a Thai restaurant in a mall. The food was spicy! ><
Last day I celebrate (besides some friends’ birthdays) was 9 October: Post World Day.
I also celebrate my “postaniversari” with a friend (i.e. the anniversary of our very first letter)on 20 October.
The last thing I celebrated was my brother’s wedding! We celebrated the weekend up in the mountains at a really cozy resort and it was such a super fun and unique celebration. We had a great time and it was certainly a celebration to remember!
Yesterday was my birthday and my husband helped me celebrate by stealing me away from the house and taking me to a Children’s Museum. It was much fun!
I’m a new follower of you on BlogLovin and I really couldn’t be happier about it. I can’t tell you how much a surprise care package from you would mean. /crosses fingers
I celebrated submitting my Early Decision application to college!! I find out in 29 days, and I’m so excited. I’m actually celebrating tonight, my aunt is taking me out to dinner and to see “The Book Thief,” one of my favourite books ever!!