Hey babes. How’s your week going? Things are alright over here, trying to work my butt off. I’m loving this song by Mumford & Sons, and I’ve been watching a lot of 30 Rock lately. There’s not too much else to report around here!
My Kickstarter ended a week ago, and I want to thank you again for all your support and donations. If you backed my project, please check your e-mail and make sure you fill out the survey I sent you so I can fulfill your rewards. If you participated in Round 5 of my Snail Mail Game Show, please make sure to mail those to me ASAP. You can also sign up for Round 6 now, even before the results from Round 5 are posted.
FYI: If you have a chronic illness, my friend is putting together a project you can be a part of and it’s super simple to participate. Just send an e-mail to Thisischronicillness [at] gmail [dot] com with your name and Phoenix will tell you what to do from there!
1. Doing this installation and photoshoot for the Strangers With Style blog– check it out!
2. Having the photoshoot for my book (some behind the scenes right here)
3. Bright neon signs
4. Bug’s total lack of regard for my property
5. The way Ashley’s parents’ pool lights up at night
6. Convincing my friends to tuck their shirts into their pants and take a group “Dad Bod” photo while drinking Natty Boh
7. The way recycling/trash can be so pretty
8. Nicole posting how much she’s enjoying her Yassss Queen balloon from my shop
9. Modeling my We Love Colors tights
10. Watching this girl dance-walk down the street with immense enthusiasm
If you aren’t familiar with Sarah Starrs yet, you should check out her newly revamped blog. She talks about self love in a radical way, and I think you’d really enjoy her. She’s hosting a giveaway for a Passion Planner bundle worth $200, and you can enter to win below. FYI, This Passion Planner is a part of a bigger project, The Daydream Revolution. I strongly recommend signing up for this 8-week life-changing process.
What’s on your happy list this week?