10 Things Making Me Happy
Hello there, beautiful. Today is a Tuesday, and I love you. I went through a funk this week, really going over why I do what I do and if I’m good enough to keep going. I don’t know the answer to the latter, but I did remember why I do what I do. I do this because it makes me happy, and I fully believe that I can figure out how to make other people happy, too.
Next goal: make money to pay things off. Wanna help me out? Get yourself something sparkly from my Etsy shop. And now, speaking of happiness…
1. shopping for guerrilla gardening
2. guitars made out of clocks
3. participating in Sayraphim’s international Craffiti project
4. a beautiful gift of handmade rings from April
5. this one beautiful flower that sprouted in the dead grass wasteland that is my backyard
6. selling my stuff at the Station North Arts Market
7. photos of Joe wearing my hair bow while I wear his boat hat
8. hilarious drunk chalk drawings of me on trucks
9. the beautiful Domino Sugars sign
10. whimsical benches in front of yellow flowers
What’s on your happiness list this week?
PS – Don’t forget to come plant a flower in honor of Earth Day tomorrow, if you’re local! Or you should just do it wherever you are if you’re not near me. Annnnd it’s Charles’ birthday this week, and all he wants is some of your letters!