Hey darling. Guess what? I’ve revamped and cleaned up Inspiration For Your Inbox, and I’m doing a huge sale on it! You can get 30 days of splendor in your inbox for just $6. You can also get it for someone as a gift to cheer them up, and you have the choice of getting it once a day for a month or once a week for thirty weeks.
Life is still pretty slow over here. I’m going kind of nuts being locked in my house so often with working, but it’s all for a good cause. I’ve been thinking about how my life feels boring because of it and what that really means, tunneling straight into an adorable existential thought loop. I’ve also been having trouble sleeping, but I just got a three inch squishy mat for on top of my mattress and brand new pillows, and I hope that helps!
The good news is my editor messaged me to tell me that she doesn’t usually give out compliments to her clients, but she is really enjoying reading my book so that’s reassuring and good news for all you Kickstarter backers! PS – if you backed the campaign and didn’t fill out your survey for my to fulfill your rewards, head over there now and it will prompt you to do it if you’re logged in.
Oh, and just a reminder. It’s Wednesday, and on Wednesdays we wear pink.
1. Getting all these amazing 90’s Lisa Frank stickers from Leigh
2. Charles putting this sign I made in their window for passersby to read
3. Realizing that my feet hurt because I’ve been kicking so much ass (wink)
4. Watching Bixby bury a bone because I had never seen that happen in real life before
5. This amazing sparkly fun gift from Nancy who just celebrated her birthday yesterday
6. This man, just the whole thing
7. Fresh flowers at Costco
8. Prepping birthday presents for friends
9. Cut out stars all over my life
10. Announcing my next event
What’s on your happy list this week?