10 Things Making Me Happy
If you’re reading this before 2:45 pm EST on Wednesday, that means there’s still time to donate to my Kickstarter campaign. I am overwhelmed by the kindness, generosity, and support you have shown me specifically in the past month as I raised money to fund my big dream of publishing a book. It’s really happening, you beautiful babes and I have you to thank. If it’s still before the deadline, go make a donation! Even $2 gets you rewards (and extra swag from all the Stretch Goals I’ve been able to reach because you guys have been overwhelmingly awesome lately). Speaking of which, if we get to $4,700 before the whole thing ends, there’s even more swag!
Other amazing things? Uh, We Love Colors and I are going to be collaborating. They’re literally the best tights store in the entire world, and I’m thrilled to be on their team. Also, Postcrossing shared my post from Monday with 100 Reasons To Send Snail Mail– so cool! Also, I did a super cool interview with Emily Cassel on self love. You can check out the whole post here, but I’ll embed the video at the end of this post.
Also, just be warned there’s a picture of my butt in this post in case you’re at work. I mean, it’s a good butt. It’s just.. a butt.
1. Punching out colorful stars for an installation on Thursday
2. Getting Something About Mary hair after not washing my hair for a few days because my hot water broke
3. Meeting these puppies on the street who are available for adoption! If you’re in the Baltimore area, check out Bella’s Bully Buddies. They were adorable and soft and wrinkly and I ran across the street and laid on the ground with them, which made a cop think I was rolling dice.
4. My dad reading an old lacrosse book and being like, “Wait is that me?” and it was (on the left)
5. Batgirl butt for Underwear Day!
6. This incredibly awkward photo of my best friends
7. Bug as a cowboy for International Cat Day (CowaBugah!)
8. Stepping out of my car and seeing this beautiful crushed mirror on the ground
9. Being obsessed with neon signs (and let’s be honest, ice cream)
10. Speaking of ice cream, these waffles were called Sweet Waffle Heaven and it was accurate (ice cream was on the side)
What’s on your happy list this week?