Hey hot stuff. I hope you are having a fabulous week so far. I’ve been running around like a mad person, trying to get as much content prepared for August as possible so I can focus on my book! This weekend I’m doing a last-hurrah camping/tubing trip in the woods and then hunker down! Hunker bunker dunker. Dunk her. Dunking booth. Can you tell my brain is frying? Frying like an egg. I need a root beer.
This is your weekly reminder to support my Kickstarter! I’m almost to my Stretch Goal, and if we get that far everyone gets an extra reward! Get yourself some rewards, support my book, make me happy! It’s all good. I really appreciate all your donations and shares! It’s overwhelmingly awesome. Okay, here are some happy photos of things.
1. Pastel tutus
2. Trespassing on a cool property called The Blurple House, and ending up making friends
3. Cristen abandoning art she made on the streets and realizing this piece perfectly matched Asterid’s outfit, who we met as a result
4. Rainbow afros
5. This photo capturing a specific moment perfectly
6. Documentation of a planned surprise
7. Solid Mylar balloons
8. Daydreaming about road trips with Joe
9. Gay Pride bike gangs
10. How hard and fancy Bug rages
What’s on your happy list this week?