10 Things Making Me Happy
Hello my darlings, I’m writing to you from Delaware, at my mom’s house. No one’s here except Joe and I, and we came here for a mini getaway! It’s been awesome, we had a good time tonight on the boardwalk. We got dinner, checked out some specialty shops, and went through a haunted house in the amusement park area! Around midnight thirty, I decided that the only thing that mattered in life was obtaining a bagel, so I drove twenty minutes to the nearest Wawa and did a kick spin in the parking lot because I was so excited.
If you’re not feeling excited, that might be because you missed my announcement for my free snail mailing list! That sucks, so you should probably go check that out and sign up for some fancy, inspiring surprises in your mailbox! And now, some fun and colorful photos. You know, why you’re here.
1. Digging my hands in colorful shells on the Rehoboth boardwalk
2. Watching Bixby grow and fall in love with his toys
3. The outrageously creepy lengths my friends go through to keep their hair dry
4. Chinatown in DC at night
5. Posting some more products in my shop
6. Seeing The Mowgli’s live
7. A little pool lounging
8. Tassel bathroom decorations
9. Pirate treasure
10. The contrast of beards and boas
What’s on your happy list this week?