Phew! I’m so relieved I don’t have to word things weirdly so I don’t feel like I’m lying to you anymore. Don’t know what I’m talking about? You must have missed the big news! I moved! Like.. last month! Turns out I can keep a secret, I just end up feeling really guilty about it pretty quickly, haha. I’m so overjoyed with how many of you have e-mailed, texted, commented, and messaged me to let Joe and I know how happy you are for us and this new chapter in our lives. We’re happy, too! Thanks to everyone who tuned into the live walk-through of the house as well. I’m going to try to do a Live Instagram Story once a week from now on. If you have any requests, let me know!
Let’s see. Besides moving, work at the flower shop has definitely been kicking my butt. Lots of people are out with sickness or vacation and we’re super busy with funerals, weddings, and general daily stuff. I’m going nutso! I did, however, just splurge on a ban.do agenda/planner for the first and am so glad I did. If there’s every a time to keep me organized it is NOW. These things are seriously badass, and I can’t believe it took me this long to jump on the bandwagon!
PS – Today is National Coloring Book Day! I made a list of ways you can celebrate. Get crackin’!
PPS – What are you up to lately?!
Photos from last week:
[Extra Sparkle] * A lady who lives in the apartments near the flower shop stopping to tell me that she wanted to let me know that she notices I work me ass off and she hopes they’re paying me the “big bucks” * Being able to slightly cheer a friend up when she thought it was impossible * Knowing a floor sans glitter is impossible * Choosing to mispronounce words because I can * Dogs from the same breed of all different sizes on a walk at the same time * Maura showing up in an acid wash dress I’m certain I dressed my Barbie in back in the 90’s * The way Joe checks on me to make sure I’m okay * Bologna sandwiches from the deli down the street (I know it’s gross, I don’t care) * Turning all the calendars over to August * People being impressed at how much stuff I can cram into my Alpaca purse * Apple juice * Mission BBQ sides * Time Hop quotes (I knew I wrote that shit down for a reason) * Good timing * Really polite customers
Things to check out online:
- My new podcast episode with Shani Jay
- Geometrical rainbow street art: Skull In The Mirror
- This unicorn mug changes color when heat is added — WANT!
- 50 Ways To Calm Down Right Now
- WHAT?! There’s a real rainbow river in Colombia!?!
- Caroline’s doodle for July
- Would you teach your dog how to jump on the bed?
- 50 Ways To Mend A Broken Heart
- Accurate representation of what it feels like to be 29 (minus to sexist “we’re not women” part at the end)
- The most spoiled, relaxed, adorable pit bulls of all time
- I got shared on HelloGiggles…. Hellloooooo Zooooeeyy!!
- 6 tips for non-judgy-beautiful-queer people looking for a therapist
- I mean, if you’re going to drink a giant margarita it should probably be out of a giant mermaid, right?
Sending you lots of love and glitter!