Weekly Happiness + A Free E-Course
Happy Wednesday, you gorgeous person! I’m really excited to announce the release of my free e-course, “7 Steps To A Grateful Life“! It teaches you how to appreciate and celebrate life over seven lessons. I think you’ll love it! Want to sign up? It’s free, non-committal, and you can unsubscribe at any time if you choose to do so..
I want to also thank all of you who have offered your support over the past week. I finally admitted that I had been depressed and what I was going through and was met with overwhelming comfort and feedback. I appreciate all of it. Okay, not too much else in terms of announcements except for it’s 11/11 today and you should make wishes all day long!
Here are some things on my happiness list this week:
1. Bright colorful feathers from Erica!
2. Cristen’s NSFW art at the Erotica Show
3. More penises and sexual innuendo than you could possibly imagine at Gallery 788’s annual Erotica Art Show
4. Refusing to let disco die
5. New lipstick that came in a unicorn case
6. Tons of handmade envelopes from Sandy
7. A heart onion in my salad
8. Amazing new bumper sticker (since my elect Leslie Knope one kicked it) that reads “Baltimore, Maryland: There’s more than murder here!”
9. The biggest bubble ever!
10. Sparkly pom poms
[Extra Sparkle] * Black Books being put on Netflix the day after I discovered it (and binge-watching it to completion) * final edits for the book and getting it sent to the printer * a hot waiter bringing Charlotte a whole lime in a to go box * Bonnie’s boner necklace * taco salad at The Golden West * free parking * new bathroom mats that feel like you’re walking on a cloud * new Proactiv face wash that makes my face feel amazing * working my butt off * seeing my mail pile get tackled slowly but surely * Kung Fury on Netflix (funniest thing of all time, I recommend it) * inappropriate jokes * new aqua winter coat * the way Bug gives no fucks when he lays on my blankets and prevents me from using them* hamburger emoji * getting the sexiest planner ever from Erin Condren * Dylan Moran stand up comedy * Leigh giving me a mermaid gift
What’s on your happiness list this week, darling?