It’s September and it’s still 90 degrees. I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but I want to wear boots and hoodies. Or at least have the option so when I wear sleeveless dresses and flip flops people can say, “What is wrong with you, where is your jacket?!” I don’t know what I’m saying. I’m pretty tired right now, just blow past it.
Hey, if you can knit or crochet and want to participate in a collaborative guerrilla art project, make sure you check this out! And don’t forget that Inspiration For Your Inbox is on sale right now. I also added some new things to the shop like rainbow glitter pills and funny door knob hangers.
Here are some things that have been making me happy lately:
1. A vending machine full of colorful ducks
2. Buying myself chocolate after stuffing my stomach with Indian food
3. Pulling up to Cristen’s house, looking across the street, and seeing her creepily staring at me while eating an egg roll
4. The meta puzzles from the Puzzle Art Project arriving
5. Playing mini golf with Joe
6. Colorful homes in Baltimore
7. This heart tree stump seat my neighbors carved
8. Tie-dye ice cream
9. On Wednesdays We Wear Pink
10. Dancing when the mail truck comes
Extra Happiness: * the best tacos ever at a Food Network approved restaurant in a gas station * getting back the edited photos for my book * the super full moon on Saturday * seeing single sunflowers while I’m out driving * Red’s apple ciders * my neighbor making me pasta salad * watching season 3 of The Mindy Project and season 6 of The League coming on Netflix * my friends running around my room in leotards * being really unfancy at fancy restaurants * starting to read Yes, Please by Amy Poehler * my friend Leigh’s letter to her 15-year-old self * going to Costco with my mom and getting new pillows
What’s on your happy list this week?