Self-Love Prompts: Ten Things That Bring Me Peace Are..
Self-Love Prompts is a series I started after creating a list of 50 self-love writing prompts. People like you select a prompt that speaks to them, work on it, and send me their response so I can share it with you guys!z
We’re continuing on this series with Maureen. I’m excited to have her contributing to this series by responding to the prompt, “Ten Things That Bring Me Peace Are..” Hey Maureen, so glad you’re answering this prompt for us!
Ten Things That Bring Me Peace Are..
- Forgiveness (it always starts with me…self)
- Staying in the moment (this one, no…now!)
- Helping others/acts of kindness
- Noticing my thoughts without reacting to them!
- LAUGHTER (not at the expense of others)
- Practicing self-love in what I say
- Practicing self-love in what I eat
- Practicing self-love in my actions & behavior
- A Course In Miracles
Maureen Lynch Yarbrough/ YouTube
Maureen Lynch Yarbrough is a medical manager by trade but a Soul Steward by design (aren’t we all?!?!). She is an ordained minister whose calling is in working with those transitioning and their families. Maureen reads A Course in Miracles Lessons and Text daily to help assist others to move through it as well so check out her YouTube link to see if this is for you!
What’s are ten things that bring you peace?
Are you interested in being part of the Self-Love Prompt Series? Select your prompt and send me an e-mail so I can give you more information!