Self-Love Prompts: What Is “Enough” For You?
Self-Love Prompts is a series I started after creating a list of 50 self-love writing prompts. People like you select a prompt that speaks to them, work on it, and send me their response so I can share it with you guys!
We’re continuing on this series with Jessica. I’m excited to have her contributing to this series by answering the prompt, “What Is Enough For You?”
What Is “Enough” For You?
1. Enough nutrition to be strong and healthy.
2. Enough water to not be thirsty.
3. Enough positivity to always see the bright side.
4. Enough money to give more than I spend.
5. Enough time to stop and smell the roses.
6. Enough clothing to protect my modesty.
7. Enough honesty to tell the truth, even when it hurts.
8. Enough commitments to have white space in my schedule.
9. Enough books to increase my knowledge.
10. Enough gratitude to find something to be thankful for every single day.
11. Enough compassion to help those less fortunate.
12. Enough determination to see a project through to the end.
13. Enough exercise to be hale and hearty.
14. Enough peace so all is well with my soul.
15. Enough respect to value the opinions of others.
16. Enough faith to always be certain of a higher power.
17. Enough self-love to celebrate who I am.
18. Enough wisdom to value that anything more is just the icing on the cake.
Jessica BeerCampaigner / Website
Jessica Beer is a British expat now living in a small town in Australia. She is a hardcore Christian and stay-at- home daughter. When she’s not helping at home or decluttering, you will find her campaigning for a cruelty-free world.
What is enough for you? Share in the comments below!
Are you interested in being part of the Self-Love Prompt Series? Select your prompt and send me an e-mail so I can give you more information!