25 Ways To Celebrate Libra Season
I was so excited with the feedback I got with the 25 Ways To Celebrate Virgo Season post, and I’m happy to continue this series! We have officially entered into Libra season! You ready?
Remember: even if you’re shy to astrology, I think this monthly checklist series, a bucket list of sorts, can be helpful to get you to focus on different areas of your life and maintain that balance year-round. And hey– if magical cosmos are in your favor and helping you along the way, who are you to complain?
I thought about it, and I honestly don’t have too many Libras in my life! I have a lot of a few signs in my life, and I think that’s really interesting. Do you have a lot of multiple signs in your life and are you lacking in a few signs? Hmmm.
So Libra is an air sign, ruled by Venus (femininity, pleasure, beauty)! Libras tend to put other people before themselves, because they just love other people! They value mediation and compromise to keep the peace. They also think things should be super fair, and prioritize justice of all kinds. One of the biggest things to a Libra is balance! Things need to be weighed out evenly, or they can get upset. This is not someone who goes to extremes. Some famous Libras are Will Smith and Susan Sarandon.
Libra season is a great time to collaborate with someone else and to nurture your relationships. Any partnership (pairs of two in particular) should be paid attention to right now! It’s also time to release the rigidness you may have felt during Virgo season (maybe some structure or self-critique gone too far?) and slide into the peaceful, harmonious bliss that is of Libras. Really make time to weigh things out metaphorically and figure out where your life needs more balance. That’s the main lesson to take away here. Let’s take a look at some ways to make the most of Libra season!
25 Ways To Make The Most Of Libra Season
1. Draw a circle and cut it into equal chunks, label them the different main parts of your life (examples: school, work, sleep, food, sex, hobbies, etc.) and go through and rate each area on a scale of 1 to 10 of how satisfied you are with that area of your life, then adjust accordingly to what you need to pay more attention to
2. Observe footage of flamingos (or see them in real life if you can) to see what it looks like to be a master of balance
3. Make a personal mission statement or manifesto
4. Engage in activities that cause you to be physically still
5. Schedule an elaborate best friend date where you spend the day doing your favorite activities together
6. Work some yoga poses that practice creating physical balance with your body
7. Make time for romance, even (especially!) if it’s with yourself
8. Stand up for something you know is right in a big way (maybe attend a protest, city council meeting, write postcards to your Senators, etc.)
9. Work on unblocking your throat chakra so you can do your best at speaking your truth
10. Have an amazing staycation that you actually take off work for and relax and indulge fully (making sure you’re balancing life and work!)
11. Practice grounding exercises with crystals, meditation, or putting your bare feet on the ground
12. Go to an event where you can potentially make new friends and socialize with the optimistic intent of connecting with a kindred spirit
13. Celebrate beauty in as many forms as you can; an easy way is to add a new piece of art to your life (maybe a painting, maybe a tattoo?)
14. Do research on how to make better decisions, how to make them with more ease, and how to stick to them
15. Be a mediator for a pair of friends or a couple who are going through a disagreement and could benefit from a neutral third party
16. Embrace the yin and yang of life (and actually look into what yin and yang energy is if you don’t already know), bonus points if you put a yin yang symbol on your vision board
17. Find balance in your living space with organization if that helps you, or better yet, try out Feng Shui to see how that feels
18. Have deep conversations with your favorite people about your love languages and how you can better love each other
19. Do some meditation where you figure out where your true center is (for some people it’s their heart, for others it’s their third eye, their diaphragm, etc.) — then try to always do your deep breathing into this place of center
20. Catalog your day for a week and see how many hours you spend doing various activities (commuting, working, sleeping, running errands, cooking, etc.) and see how much of the things you’re doing are actually for you and feeding your soul
21. Start a collaboration or reach out to someone you’ve been thinking about wanting to work with — this is the best time for new partnerships to blossom
22. Pay attention to your back (specifically your lower back) and treat any problems that have come up there
23. Journal to answer the question “What is at my core?”
24. Be considerate of others with your actions, and go a step further by planning ahead with a random act of kindness
25. Show your love for someone in a physical, tangible way so there’s no room for guessing
PS – I made a Pinterest board for the Uncustomary Babes with 100+ pins based on specific Libra inspiration. To gain access to that and tons of other resources that come out daily, click here to sign-up and become a member!
How will you celebrate Libra Season?
Photos: Maura Housley