10 Things Making Me Happy (+ A Giveaway!)
Last week, I scheduled myself for way too many things. The events themselves were amazing, and totally worthwhile, but it sent me into a swirl of anxiety that I’m having a hard time getting out of. I went to the doctor, and today I’m heading to the dentist (because apparently I was grinding my teeth hard enough to actually do some damage!), but I’m just trying to take care of myself so I can get back out there doing all the fun stuff I want to do so badly!
Times like this are super important to remember the good in life, though, even if it hurts to stare at a computer screen. So without any more complaining from me, here are ten things making me happy and a giveaway!
PS – Monday was technically the day that I needed all your submissions from Round 3 of the Snail Mail Game Show. If you’re running late, you’re in luck because I’m sick! I’m going to extend it for another couple days till I can get to the post office. (And yes you can e-mail me to sign up for Round 4 now if you want.)
PPS – My birthday is coming up, and what I’d really like is to get to 2,000 “likes” on Facebook. If only a third of my fans on there recommend me to someone else, I’d hit the mark by the end of the day! I promise that when I hit that milestone, I’ll do something amazing for you lovely people. So spread the word! Okay, onto the real stuff…
1. Rainbow bike streamers
2. Successfully surprising Nick at his 30th Birthday Party (with his life-size cut out)
3. Colorful hula hoops
4. Bixby making his first bark, then getting exhausted
5. Sharing my props with everyone at Make It Weird Fest
6. Retro signs for Sno Balls
7. This pup, Brock, who comes with his owner every week to get a snowball
(can you guess his favorite flavor?)
8. Celebrating Free Donut Day with my headband from Neon Heartbreaker
9. Bug turning 5, and laying with his birthday balloon just like every year
10. Stitching on a yarnbomb Erica made me in Graffiti Alley
And yes, there’s a giveaway today! Who’s excited?! I’ve teamed up with a few other bloggers to giveaway a gift card for “Sunglasses” and “Stitch Fix” ($250 value). Summer is here and who wouldn’t love a new pair of shades and outfit?! You can enter below in the rafflecopter, GOOD LUCK!!!
And a bonus gif of Nick, adorned in his birthday crown, being raised up and down on his golden birthday throne.
Happy Birthday, Cooter.